1. get lattice fencing (it’s inexpensive!)
2. paint it black (or any color)
3. get it up on the wall (a boyfriend, room mate, or hammer would be useful)
4. use S-hooks and binder clips to hang artwork, photographs, or whatever papergoods!
this way you can change out the artwork without damaging the wall, or the print.
- onionringsandotherthings reblogged this from sleepysarahzzz
- abetterjones reblogged this from sleepysarahzzz and added:
- poptartist said:So clever definitely doing this
- poptartist likes this
- sjpeterman likes this
- sleepysarahzzz posted this